Conveyancing – Buying or Selling Property in Queensland
$770 inc GST plus outlays
$495 inc GST plus outlays
Buying or selling real property in Queensland can bring about a rewarding outcome for both buyer and the seller. However, the process can itself be hazardous and if not handled properly can prove to be an expensive exercise for both parties.
Why Choose Us
- A team of highly experienced lawyers who will look after your best interest throughout the transaction
- Transparent and affordable service with no hidden charges
- Great communication between client and lawyer
- Professional yet easy to understand guidance from the start all the way to completion
- Our “No Settle, No Pay” promise means you do not have to worry about paying our professional if the contract falls through.
For information on our fees please click on the tab below.
What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is a legal process of transferring ownership of real property from one entity to another. To know more please click on link below where applicable.
Do I need a lawyer?
The conveyancing process is governed by many rules, regulation and legislation. A slight mistake during the course of conveyance can have a disastrous effect on the parties involved. In most cases, these mistakes lead to significant financial losses.
So whilst it is not a legal requirement to obtain legal representatives, it is certainly not a bad idea!
Who prepares the contract?
Normally the real estate agent prepares the contract. If there are no real estate agents involved, then the seller or his/her lawyers will prepare the contract.
Where possible it is advisable to seek independent legal advice prior to signing of the contract.
What are the fees?
Our fees vary depending on the type of property involved, and whether or not you are buying or selling. Click here for our current competitive conveyancing rates.
In addition we offer:-
- Fixed professional fees
- No upfront cost – you only pay us at settlement.
- No petty sundries – telephone attendances, stamps, stationary etc are all included
- No settlement agent fees*
* Gold Coast settlements only
If you want us to represent you in your conveyancing matter, just include our details in the contract of sale and let us take care of the rest! It’s that simple!
Contact us on 07 5665 6392, or alternatively complete the web form on the right and we will get back to you within 24 hours.